Work with us
join our team
We are seeking skilled and knowledgeable professionals to join our team of experienced construction and project managers, inspectors, and engineers to support and contribute to a growing need of construction and project management services throughout the state.
grow your experience
Learn more about our career opportunities. To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Brian Sekiguchi, Vice President).
- Organizing and coordinating various components of a project to ensure its success.
- Monitoring daily tasks and communication, creating reports and updates for the project manager and other members of the project team.
- Self-starter and quick learner that can juggle multiple projects and tasks at a time on a daily basis.
- Review plans and specifications to ensure building codes, local ordinances, and zoning regulations are met
- Monitor construction sites to ensure overall compliance by contractor
- Issue violation notices and stop-work orders until building is compliant
- Maintain daily logs, including photographs taken during inspection
- Provide written feedback related to the findings